If you are unsure of any part of the Notarization process then contact our
Notary Public Center in Oud Metha, Dubai for clear and simple guidance. We do
not charge anything to guide you with your notary public requirements.
Here are a few things to consider, to ensure that your appointment runs
- Providing your Notary with an electronic copy of your document before
the appointment will speed up the process as it will
allow your Notary to prepare documents in advance.
- The Notary will need to confirm your identity.
- You must bring your photo ID… Either an original passport, Emirates ID, Family
- You must bring confirmation of your address. Either a utility bill which
is less than 3 months old and confirms your address or a Bank Statement that is less than 3 months old and confirms your
- You must bring the original document that is to be notarized.
- You will need cash to pay your Notary Invoice
- Once your credentials are verified, the Notary will sign and seal your
documents thereby completing the notarization process.